- Parks & Recreation
- Richard A. Carlucci Recreation & Aquatic Center
Richard A. Carlucci Recreation & Aquatic Center
The Richard A. Carlucci Recreation and Aquatic Center features a blend of indoor and outdoor activities created with families in mind. The facility, situated on 20 acres at the tri-point corners of Vestal Road, 350 South and Pike Lane, is ideal for your family’s leisure experience.
Today’s hectic lifestyles often leave families with little time to spend together. The Richard A. Carlucci Recreation and Aquatic Center offers a variety of activities for guests to come play, exercise and swim or relax! Basketball courts, exercise areas, pools, indoor play area, community rooms, a media center and fitness trails are just a few of the components that make the center a great place! The only other necessary element is you!
Hours of Operation
5:30am - 10:00pm: Monday - Saturday
12:00pm - 9:00pm: Sunday
7:00am - 9:00pm: Monday - Saturday
2:00pm - 8:00pm: Sunday
Indoor Splash Island Hours
*See posted indoor pool schedule in the tabbed section for current indoor pool schedule.
The Recreation and Aquatic Center will be closed on these dates:
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
The Recreation and Aquatic Center will close at 6:00pm on these dates:
- Easter Eve
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve
- Christmas Eve
- New Year's Eve
- Children ages 9 -12 must have a parent or guardian in the facility while visiting the Recreation and Aquatic Center. Children ages 8 and younger require direct supervision by a parent or guardian at all times. (Except for the supervised children's programs conducted by or for Plainfield Parks and Recreation).
- Parents or guardians are encouraged to make the Recreation and Aquatic Center staff aware of any pre-existing medical conditions such as asthma, diabetes, seizures and allergies.
- Read and follow posted "user guidelines" for each area of the facility.
- Plainfield Parks and Recreation reserves the right to add or change rules at any time.
- The Recreation and Aquatic Center is a smoke free facility. There is no smoking including the use of E-Cigarettes anywhere on the property.
- No refunds.
- We accept cash, check and credit card payments. All check payments require a driver's license.
- Plainfield Parks and Recreation is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
- Read and Follow Plainfield Town Ordinance 10-2013, an ordinance used to establish Rules and Regulations for Parks and other Recreational areas in the Town of Plainfield, Indiana.