Recreation & Aquatic Center
Splash Island Indoor Aquatic Center has recreational and programmed swim times year-round! The 20,000 square foot aquatic center features a 5,742 square foot leisure pool including:
- Birthday Party Areas
- Gentle Winding River
- Interactive Children’s Play Area
- Pulsating Vortex
- Three Lap Lanes
- A Two-Story Waterslide
- Zero Depth Entry
Award - Winning Lifeguards
Splash Island Indoor Aquatic Center is staffed by award-winning, professionally trained lifeguards. Please follow the direction of the lifeguards at all times. Guardians are responsible for supervising their children; lifeguards are responsible for responding to emergencies. Children 8 years old and younger and children who cannot swim must be within arms reach at all times. Swim Safely!
Splash Island Indoor Aquatic Center offers a variety of recreational aquatic programs including these year-round programs:
- Aqua Athletes—Gym and Swim Home-School and Preschool Program
- Aquatic Badge Workshops for Both Boy and Girl Scouts
- Arthritis Foundation Water Therapy
- Birthday Parties
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Junior Lifeguard Certification
- Lap Swim and Water Walking
- Lifeguard and Senior Lifeguard Certification
- Rainbow’s End Special Needs Swim Team
- Swim Lessons Including; Parent-Tot, Preschool, Youth, Teen, and Adult Lessons; for Both Group and One-on-One Instruction
- Water Aerobics, Morning and Evening Classes for the Ultimate Scheduling Flexibility
Splash Island Indoor Aquatic Center also hosts several seasonal and holiday special events and programs. See our latest program guide for more details, times, fees and availability.
To enjoy our indoor Splash Island aquatic center, patrons either need to have a membership or purchase a day pass. The prices for a day pass depend on whether an individual is a resident of Plainfield or a non-resident.
Indoor Pool Schedule
Hourly Rental Rates
Pool Party Area Rentals
- All information applies to our outdoor pool parties at Splash Island Outdoor Water Park
- Parties are available on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to noon, 1 to 3 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m. and Sundays 1 to 3 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m.
- The outdoor pool has two party areas: “Pelican Pete” area and the “Splash Gordon” area. Both areas are the same size and accommodate up to 25 guests which is the capacity of the reserved areas.
- The party area is available for set-up 15 minutes before your scheduled event time.
- When attending a pool party, only the “Pelican Pete area” or the “Splash Gordon Area” are reserved, the pool area remains open to the public.
- The party area may be rented for a maximum of 2 hours and the rental price includes admission for up to 25 persons - capacity.
- You may bring in your own food and drinks, however, glass bottles, crock pots, Pyrex dishes, cake plates or glass of any type are not allowed.
- Party areas have 3 round picnic type of tables with additional chairs and one 5 foot rectangular plastic table. 10 lawn chairs are also provided.
Fees for Two Hour Rental
|Plainfield Resident Non-Member (must have proof of residency)||$140|
- There are no refunds for party room rentals due to weather-related delays; however, a rain date may be purchased.
- All party events must be scheduled 48 hours in advance and party themes or events must be pre-approved by management.
- Pool Rentals only include access to the pool. If the party wishes to use the rest of the facility extra fees will be charged.